Full Stack Developer
Creative Licence Digital is a multi-award winning mobile development studio in sunny Sydney. We have a great reputation within Australia as leaders in web platforms across multiple devices.
You will be working with leading edge technology in an environment where innovation is everywhere.
You will work in a great stack across a variety of industries which means you are exposed you to a host of different projects, all of which have their challenges and unique solutions for you to uncover. We are a small office with a big presence - we have a sister office in NYC and all of our clients are multinationals. Your first project will be an exciting large-scale e-commerce US website.
We favour Node.js and frameworks like Backbone, but we are always open to new projects taking on new directions like React or Angular.
You'll demonstrate your ability to learn quickly and utilise new technologies to build successful products and solutions. Importantly, you’ll have fun along the way whilst learning an immense amount from a team of passionate and innovative senior developers.
In terms of experience, ideally we are looking for someone with:
- Knowledge of non-relational databases (MongoDB)
- Strong HTML, CSS understanding (CSS Preprocessors, SASS, Jade)
- Knowledge of CI Tools and build process (Grunt, Gulp, Unit tests, etc.)
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
Why work at Creative Licence?
- You will be exposed to a variety of projects. You won’t get bored here working on or iterating on the same code base. Every month or so it’s a different client, new team, new challenge.
- CLD is just one of a handful of companies recognised in Australia as a member of the Apple Consultants Network - you will enjoy a close relationship with Telco’s and device manufacturers.
- We are professional and yet very fun with some of the most talented team in the mobile business.
- We have a great office vibe with casual dress, music and Friday afternoon drinks. We are located on the beach yet are only 18mins from Circular Quay (centre of Sydney) via ferry. Check out Manly (our location) in this video.
We're Always On The Lookout For Talent
Can't see a job listed that suits your skills, but really want to work for us? Great! We're always on the lookout for talented people, who love mobile!
Whether you are an engineer, designer, artist, programmer or developer, if you think you have the credentials listed and would like to join one of our teams, get in touch!
Be sure to include your name and job title in the subject of your message. Your CV and link to any work should also be attached.
- Tertiary education in relevant field
- Demonstrated experience in iPhone development
- Good written and spoken skills in English
- Ability to identify and apply best practices
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Passion for technology and mobile development
- Right to work in UK, USA or Australia
No Recruiters Please.