Mobile Web Designer / Interaction Designer
Creative Licence Digital is a multi-award winning boutique mobile development studio in Manly producing e-commerce platforms and primarily business applications.
We work across a variety of industries exposing you to a host of different projects.
Our clients include Facebook, Channel 10, JR (leading US online retailer), Meat and Livestock Association, ShopaDocket and many more.
We are currently seeking a motivated, enthusiastic Graduate Interactive Designer to join our team.
As a Designer you will have the opportunity to design interfaces, implement best practice UI/UX and stretch your design legs into some front end skill for some well known mobile applications, clients and brand names.
You'll be a great problem solver, self motivated and thrive working in collaborative environments. You'll demonstrate your ability to learn quickly and utilise new technologies to build successful products and solutions.
Importantly, you’ll have fun along the way whilst learning an immense amount from a team of passionate and innovative senior developers.
Advantages to those with experience in:
- Mobile Web
- PhotoShop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Interaction Design
- Delivering commercial Web projects
Why work at Creative Licence?
- We are based in Manly, a great suburb by the beach just 20 mins to the city centre on the ferry. Check it out here.
- The company has a young and progressive culture, working hard but also playing hard, enjoying being part of a winning team. We have a sister sales office in New York, so there is always an international element to the role.
- CLD is one of a just handful of companies recognised in Australia as a member of the Apple Consultants Network - you will enjoy a close relationship with Telco’s and device manufacturers.
- Our work receives rave reviews. We have seen countless Mobie’s and have been an AIMIA finalist.
- At CLD we are big on learning and offsites. You will have the opportunity to attend training/conferences like General Assembly, Web Directions etc. and we are also big on regular team trips to work at offsite locations. The last 12 months have seen the team working out of NYC, Byron Bay, Miami, Majorca and San Francisco.
- We are well regarded in the industry and by our peers. Employees tend to stick around. The last time we lost an employee was to Facebook Singapore. We can’t help it when the mother Zucker himself tracks us down.
- Work in a professional and yet very fun environment with some of the most talented team in the mobile business.
Please note: We are looking for Australian-based applicants only and all applicants must have valid Australian working rights.
No Recruiters Please.
- Information Technology and Services Marketing and Advertising
- Design Information Technology
Full Stack Developer
Creative Licence Digital is a multi-award winning mobile development studio in sunny Sydney. We have a great reputation within Australia as leaders in web platforms across multiple devices.
You will be working with leading edge technology in an environment where innovation is everywhere.
You will work in a great stack across a variety of industries which means you are exposed you to a host of different projects, all of which have their challenges and unique solutions for you to uncover. We are a small office with a big presence - we have a sister office in NYC and all of our clients are multinationals. Your first project will be an exciting large-scale e-commerce US website.
We favour Node.js and frameworks like Backbone, but we are always open to new projects taking on new directions like React or Angular.
You'll demonstrate your ability to learn quickly and utilise new technologies to build successful products and solutions. Importantly, you’ll have fun along the way whilst learning an immense amount from a team of passionate and innovative senior developers.
In terms of experience, ideally we are looking for someone with:
- Knowledge of non-relational databases (MongoDB)
- Strong HTML, CSS understanding (CSS Preprocessors, SASS, Jade)
- Knowledge of CI Tools and build process (Grunt, Gulp, Unit tests, etc.)
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Optimise applications for maximum speed and scalability
Why work at Creative Licence?
- You will be exposed to a variety of projects. You won’t get bored here working on or iterating on the same code base. Every month or so it’s a different client, new team, new challenge.
- CLD is just one of a handful of companies recognised in Australia as a member of the Apple Consultants Network - you will enjoy a close relationship with Telco’s and device manufacturers.
- We are professional and yet very fun with some of the most talented team in the mobile business.
- We have a great office vibe with casual dress, music and Friday afternoon drinks. We are located on the beach yet are only 18mins from Circular Quay (centre of Sydney) via ferry. Check out Manly (our location) in this video.
We're Always On The Lookout For Talent
Can't see a job listed that suits your skills, but really want to work for us? Great! We're always on the lookout for talented people, who love mobile!
Whether you are an engineer, designer, artist, programmer or developer, if you think you have the credentials listed and would like to join one of our teams, get in touch!
Be sure to include your name and job title in the subject of your message. Your CV and link to any work should also be attached.
- Tertiary education in relevant field
- Demonstrated experience in iPhone development
- Good written and spoken skills in English
- Ability to identify and apply best practices
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Passion for technology and mobile development
- Right to work in UK, USA or Australia
No Recruiters Please.